Grafton Farmers' Market
Our market is the place to shop local during lunchtime hours on Thursday’s each summer! This year's special Grab-N-Go market takes place at Twin City Plaza, 1720 Wisconsin Avenue, Grafton, every Thursday from July 9th through September 24th this year, weather permitting from week to week. Local vendors will provide a selection of fresh produce, baked goods, honey, and flowers.
Covid-19 Market Guidelines
The GACC is following recommendations by the Washington/Ozaukee Public health Department related to the Covid-19 pandemic. We are introducing health safety guidelines for our Farmers’ Market to help prevent the spread of Covid-19. During this season we are putting into place certain safety measures for shoppers in order to make the market a safe experience for both vendors and customers. Hand sanitizer stations will be available for the public’s use at the market.
Following the Executive Order #82 issued by Governor Tony Evers on July 31st, 2020, we will now require all vendors and shoppers to wear a mask at the market. We will have a supply of masks available for you, should you need one. We understand the executive order is requiring masks indoors and although our market takes place outside, as the sponsoring organization of the Grab-N-Go market, it is our right to also require masks at our weekly event.
Please read and observe the customer guidelines during your visit to our weekly market. It is our goal to host this year's market to the full extent of the season- through the month of September- and we're optimistic we will be able to do so with collective cooperation from both the vendors and shoppers we are thankful to work with each year.
- Please do not attend the market if you are feeling ill. Send someone who is feeling healthy to the market and refrain from bringing children along, if you have childcare available. There will not be a story time at the market for this season.
- Practice social distancing while in line for vendor booths by standing six feet apart from other customers.
- Face masks are required for all shoppers and vendors at the market.
- Instead of touching items yourself, please tell vendors which produce items you’d like to purchase and allow them to handle and place in your bag.
- Please do not linger at the market. The Grab-N-Go market is designed for shoppers to get in, find what they need and then be on their way!